Next year, Disney and Pixar are going to blend the latter’s recognizable franchises with the sport of golf, and it’s going to happen Down Under. You read right; a Disney-Pixar mini-golf course will be opened for a month in Melbourne, inviting families for a putting good time on the green.
The so-called “Pixar Putt” will have guests take on a whimsical golfing experience with a course and holes inspired by various Disney-Pixar properties and characters. The fun is for all ages and the challenges can be adjusted accordingly. Here’s a list of what to expect from Pixar Putt in Melbourne:
- Pixar Putt will run one month, from January 4 to February 3, 2019.
- The Pixar Putt course will be set up at River Terrace, Federation Square, close to Princes Walk and the Yarra River.
- There are two course options available: a shorter 30-40-minute 9-hole course or the full 18 holes taking from 1 to 1.5 hours; each run is for groups of 4.
- Pixar Putt will provide all the golfing equipment needed; just bring yourself in suitable golfing gear.
- Tickets can be booked at Pixar Putt’s ticket booth from 10 AM to 5 PM, or online at pixarputt.com.au
- Tickets are needed for guests of at least 3 years old; child ticket rates are for until age 14, with the rest being priced as adult tickets.
- Family ticket packages for Pixar Putt are in groups of 4, either 2 adults-2 children or 1 adult-3 children.
- Aside from the golf course itself, Pixar Putt will also be offering Disney-Pixar merchandise on site with some exclusive items not to be found anywhere else.
- Since Pixar Putt is outdoors, they will extend validity of paid tickets in case the session is rained out, up to the following seven days.
For more information on Pixar Putt, Australians and tourists to Melbourne can check out the limited event’s official website. Tickets can also be booked there.