By now, Ralph Breaks the Internet is being a hit with audiences as they get to see the fruition of Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope’s adventures online, especially the latter’s encounter with the Disney Princesses, so heavily hyped in the trailers. Who didn’t want to buy the Princesses’ modern clothes afterwards?
While Disney is keeping mum on whether there will be a clothing line featuring the awesome ensembles worn by the Princesses in the film (sucker bet on Elsa’s “Just Let It Go” sweater selling out first), they do have some epic merchandise for Ralph Breaks the Internet breaking (ha-ha) now.
There will be a 13-doll collection featuring Vanellope and the Disney Princesses coming out priced at $99.95 on shopDisney. Quite obviously the Princesses are featured in the modern getups they wore while hanging out with Vanellope in their Oh My Disney lounge. Spoiler alert: they were inspired to make the clothes after admiring Vanellope’s outfit.
Aside from Vanellope, here are the Disney Princesses included in the set, with descriptions on their distinctive clothing logos or slogans, and any accessories included:
- Snow White – “Poison” under poisoned apple; with reading glasses
- Cinderella – “G2G” on carriage; with glass slipper
- Aurora – “Nap Queen”; with mug
- Ariel – “Gizmos & Whooz-Its & Whats-Its & Snarfblats & Dinglehoppers”
- Belle – “BFF/Beast Friends Forever” on Beast silhouette
- Jasmine – “3 Wishes” under Genie hand; with inhaler
- Pocahontas – “Blue Corn Moon” under howling wolf and moon; with necklace
- Mulan – Mushu dragon jersey
- Tiana – “NOLA” (New Orleans, LA)
- Rapunzel – “The Snuggly Duckling Barhouse” under logo; shirt under hoodie jacket
- Merida – “Mum” under bear design
- Moana – “#Shiny” over Tamatoa detail; with coconut milk and straw
As can be seen on that list, the Princesses from the film are incomplete. There’s no sign of Anna and Elsa from Frozen; maybe they’re sold separately?
Ralph Breaks the Internet, the sequel to Wreck-It Ralph, is now showing in theaters worldwide.