If you thought those beautifully illustrated vinyl LPs of several Disney animated film soundtracks from the 1990s was all there was of shopDisney’s nostalgia trip, you haven’t seen anything yet. There’s a whole wave of Mouse House merchandise coming out that throws back towards the decade of the Disney Renaissance.
From clothing to accessories and various knickknacks, shopDisney’s determined to bring Disney fans back to the age of VHS and similar venerable old things with their appropriately themed merchandise. They can be found in Disney branded stores and of course online, and are decently priced for collectors who want to snag more than one item. Here’s a list of choices:
- Oh My Disney Flounder Novelty Cup ($14.95)
- Oh My Disney Ariel Women’s Leggings ($32.95 $24.99)
- A Goofy Movie Retro Lunch Box ($15.95)
- Disney Movie VHS Keychains ($5 each, 4 available designs but you won’t know which until opened!)
- Snow White Poisoned Apple Tumbler ($14.95)
- Beauty and the Beast Drinking Glasses – set of 4 ($19.95)
- Oh My Disney Hercules Mugs – set of 2 ($24.95)
- Aladdin Denim Women’s Jacket ($59.95)
- Hercules Pin Set – 4 pins ($16.95)
- Lion King Desk Clock ($16.95)
- Beauty and the Beast Chip Mug ($22.99) – thankfully not with a broken rim
And that’s merely the beginning. There’s a lot more 90s merchandise along with other eras of fine Disney animation to be found at shopDisney. Got get them now, or enjoy reminiscing at least.