Who can say no to Disney-themed apparel? For fans of the House of Mouse, the Disney logo on clothing can be as valuable as big-name fashion brands. And there’s a new series of apparel that’s now available on the commercial districts of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Their theme: Disney in a vintage look.
Designing brand-new clothes to look like they’ve been around for years or decades isn’t an original concept. But when applied to Disney apparel, it sells the idea that the brand has been a part of many lives and generations not only in America, but worldwide.
Here’s a list of these Vintage Disney clothing line available:
Exclusive at Downtown Disney, Disneyland
- Red Vintage-Inspired Disneyland Hoodie – $44.99
- 1955 Vintage-Inspired Disneyland T-Shirt – $34.99 (Disneyland opening year)
Exclusive at Disney Springs, Walt Disney World
- Vintage 1971 T-shirt – $34.99 (WDW opening year too)
- Athletic Hoodie – $44.99
Available in Both Locations
- Striped Embroidered Castle Pocket Tee – $34.99
- Vintage-Inspired Mickey Sweatpants – $39.99
- Brown Mickey Tank Top – $34.99
- Good Mood Mickey Vintage-Inspired T-Shirt – $34.99
- Best Day Ever Vintage-Inspired Disneyland Long Sleeve Sweatshirt – $44.99