In just a matter of weeks, before this month is out, Disney’s Ralph Breaks the Internet – sequel to the surprise animated hit Wreck-It Ralph in 2012 – will arrive in cinemas with more adventures for Ralph and friends as they leave the arcade to explore the internet in order to fix one of their faulty games.
One of the major draws of the Ralph movies was the sheer amount of cameos that populated the background of their respective stories. The first was limited to videogames while “Breaks the Internet” had them expanded to media properties under the Disney umbrella: Star Wars, Marvel, and the Disney Princesses.
The release of the official cast for Ralph Breaks the Internet by Disney again shows that there are yet more cameo characters than just the Princess heroes from Disney (voiced by their original talent where possible). Here’s an updated list:
Played by Original Talent
- Baby Groot (Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy) – Vin Diesel
- Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story) – Tim Allen
- Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh videogames and Christopher Robin film) – Brad Garrett
- C-3PO (Star Wars) – Anthony Daniels
- FN-3181 (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) – Michael Giacchino
- Sonic the Hedgehog (games since 2010) – Roger Craig Smith (returning from Wreck-It Ralph)
- Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
A cameo with Kylo Ren from the Star Wars sequel trilogy was planned, but dropped due to the character supposed to act like a spoiled child in film.
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 will premiere in two weeks, this November 21.