When the Holidays approach, Holiday packages are absolutely expected. And Walt Disney World is no slouch when it comes to these all-in-one experiences for guests who avail of them. This is encapsulated in their Ultimate Christmas Package, brought back this 2018 following strong reception last year, selling out in days.
Disney World isn’t saying yet how many spots there are for the Ultimate Christmas Package, but surely there will be a little more this time around. Guests who avail of this will check in accommodates at WDW on December 17, engage in holiday activities and go on park rides they want, up until the 22nd.
What’s in store for guests taking the Ultimate Christmas Package?
- Hotel accommodations at moderate, deluxe or “Disney Deluxe Villa Resort” options
- “Park hopper” ticket effective for 4 days
- Exclusive nighttime access to Toy Story Land, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Exclusive nighttime access to Pandora themed rides and selected attractions in Animal Kingdom
- Early morning shopping access to the World of Disney Store, Disney Springs
- “Christmas Tree Trail” experience
- Guest spot at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Magic Kingdom
Package rates start at $175 a night per head. The offer can be booked up until December 2 only. For more details, visit the official Disney Parks blog.