Disney’s story of Rapunzel has been continuing way past her original 2010 film Tangled, through the form of various media such as the distant finale 2012 short film Tangled Ever After and TV movie Tangled: Before Ever After. But the meat of her ongoing narrative has been Disney Channel’s Tangled: The Series, premiered 2017 and now on its second season.
The show focuses on Rapunzel (Mandy Moore) adjusting to life as Princess of Corona, reconnecting with her parents, and investigating the mystery that is the return of her long (and now unbreakable) hair, with the help of her boyfriend Flynn (Zachary Levi) and her lady-in-waiting aka bodyguard Cassandra (Eden Espinosa). Here’s a list of episodes from the first season run.
- What the Hair? (March 24, 2017)
- Rapunzel’s Enemy (March 31, 2017)
- Fitzherbert, P.I. (April 7, 2017)
- Challenge of the Brave (April 14, 2017)
- Cassandra v. Eugene (April 21, 2017)
- The Return of Strongbow (April 28, 2017)
- In Like Flynn (July 23, 2017)
- Great Expotations (July 30, 2017)
- Under Raps (August 6, 2017)
- One Angry Princess (August 13, 2017)
- Pascal’s Story (August 20, 2017)
- Big Brothers of Corona (October 1, 2017)
- The Wrath of Ruthless Ruth (October 8, 2017)
- Max’s Enemy (October 15, 2017)
- The Way of the Willow (October 22, 2017)
- Queen for a Day (November 19, 2017) – double-length special
- Painter’s Block (November 25, 2017)
- Not in the Mood (December 2, 2017)
- The Quest for Varian (December 9, 2017)
- The Alchemist Return (December 16, 2017)
- Secret of the Sundrop (January 13, 2018) – double-length finale
Season 2 of the series would begin later in June 2018, now retitled Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure.