Outside of ABC and Netflix, there are still more TV series based on Marvel Comics characters, particularly the ones that share their story setting with the films of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. One of these is Hulu, which has the honor of showing a more youth-oriented MCU TV series: Runaways.
Based on the Marvel Comic of the same name, Runaways tells the story of a ragtag band of teenagers, each possessing either great skills or superhuman abilities, all discovering that their parents are members of a sinister super-villain group called the Pride, and uniting to thwart the Pride’s secret plans.
The inaugural season of Marvel’s Runaways on Hulu ended this January, but the series has been renewed for another season, with more episodes. For now, here’s an episode list of season 1 for your convenience.
- Reunion (November 21, 2017)
- Rewind (November 21, 2017)
- Destiny (November 21, 2017)
- Fifteen (November 28, 2017)
- Kingdom (December 5, 2017)
- Metamorphosis (December 12, 2017)
- Refraction (December 19, 2017)
- Tsunami (December 26, 2017)
- Doomsday (January 2, 2018)
- Hostile (January 9, 2018)
Runaways is produced by Marvel Television, ABC Signature Studios and Fake Empire Productions.