Just when we thought that season 2 of the Lucasfilm web series Star Wars: Forces of Destiny would only be eight episodes long we get this very pleasant surprise. Seven more episodes have been added to the season, now making it only one episode short of the one from before.
True to form, Forces of Destiny once again showcases the leading women character of Star Wars in film and television, kicking Imperial (or First Order rear ends) and solving problems. The now-token male-centric appearance in this batch of episodes belongs to Chewbacca, taking place just off-screen of The Last Jedi.
- “Chopper and Friends” – Hera Syndulla after Return of the Jedi, fighting Imperial remnants on Endor with Chopper (and some Ewok crewmembers)
- “Monster Misunderstanding” – Queen Amidala shortly after Episode I – The Phantom Menace
- “Art History” – Sabine Wren during Rebels, leading her brother Tristan to attack an Imperial guard-post built on an ancient Mandalorian statue
- “Porgs!” – Chewbacca during Rey’s training period in The Last Jedi
- “Perilous Pursuit” – Rey and Finn during The Force Awakens, based on a deleted scene of them in a speeder chase on Starkiller Base
- “Traps and Tribulations” – Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker after Return of the Jedi; Mark Hamill again reprises his character
- “A Disarming Lesson” – Ahsoka Tano during Rebels, teaching Ezra Bridger a lightsaber lesson
The new episodes were uploaded to the Forces of Destiny playlist on Disney’s official YouTube channel last Friday, May 4. They will then have their airtime premiere on the Disney Channel two weeks from now, May 25.