With a star-studded cast, Haunted Mansion will be a remake of 2003’s Disney live-action movie featuring Eddie Murphy.
The film follows a single mother and her son who hire a group of quirky supernatural experts to free their mansion from spirits.
When Will “Haunted Mansion” Be Available On Disney+?
The film will be released on Disney+ and digital retailers on October 4th, followed by a physical release on Blu-ray/DVD later in the month, according to Disney’s Destination D23 event.
Disney+ Release Time For “Haunted Mansion”
Disney+ is updated every day at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 00:00 AM / Midnight
- Eastern Time: 03:00 AM
- UK: 08:00 AM
- Sydney, Australia – 19:00 PM
Is “Haunted Mansion” Going To Be Available On Disney+ Premier Access?
Disney has stated that, following the release of “Jungle Cruise,” it will not use Disney+ Premier Access, instead providing selected movies exclusively in theaters before releasing them on Disney’s streaming services.
Haunted Mansion Cast & Character :
- Rosario Dawson as Gabbie
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Madame Leota
- Owen Wilson as Father Kent
- Danny DeVito as Bruce, College History Professor
- Tiffany Haddish as Harriet
- LaKeith Stanfield as Ben Matthias
- Jared Leto as The Hatbox Ghost / Alastair Crump
- Chase Dillon as Travis
Read next :