When is The Outlander Season 7 Episode 5 release date and time?
Outlander Season 7 Episode 5 release date is Friday, July 14, 2023.
Outlander Season 7 Episode 5 release time in the US is
Outlander Season 7 Cast & Character
- Caitríona Balfe as Claire
- Sophie Skelton as Brianna
- Sam Heughan as Jamie
- John Bell as Young Ian
- Richard Rankin as Roger
- Paul Gorman as Josiah and Kezzie Beardsley
- Caitlin O’ Ryan as Lizzie
- Mark Lewis Jones as Tom Christie
- David Berry as Lord John Grey
- Alexander Vlahos as Allan Christie
- Chris Larkin as Richard Brown
How many episodes of Outlander Season 7 are there?
Outlander Season 7 has 16 episodes .
Outlander Season 7 episode release schedule
- Episode 1: “A Life Well Lost” — Friday 16th June 2023
- Episode 2: “The Happiest Place on Earth” — Friday 23rd June 2023
- Episode 3: “Death Be Not Proud” — Friday 30th June 2023
- Episode 4: “A Most Uncomfortable Woman” — Friday 7th July 2023
- Episode 5: “Singapore” — Friday 14th July 2023
- Episode 6: “Where the Waters Meet” — Friday 21st July 2023
- Episode 7: “A Practical Guide for Time-Travelers” — Friday 28th July 2023
- Episode 8: “Turning Points” — Friday 4th August 2023
Season 7 Episode 5 of Outlander: Where to Find It?
The upcoming episode of Outlander season 7 can be watched on Starz in the US and on Lionsgate+ in the UK.
The official synopsis of Outlander season 7 reads:
Following the harrowing events of Season 6, Jamie and Young Ian race to rescue Claire before she’s tried and wrongfully convicted for the murder of Malva Christie. But their mission is complicated by the beginning of a geopolitical firestorm: The American Revolution has arrived. In the seventh season of OUTLANDER, Jamie, Claire, and their family are caught in the violent birth pains of an emerging nation as armies march to war and British institutions crumble in the face of armed rebellion. The land the Frasers call home is changing – and they must change with it. In order to protect what they’ve built, the Frasers have to navigate the perils of the Revolutionary War. They learn that sometimes to defend what you love, you have to leave it behind. As the conflict draws them out of North Carolina and into the heart of this fight for independence, Jamie, Claire, Brianna, and Roger are faced with impossible decisions that have the potential to tear their family apart.