The Blaster in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor can be customized in a number of ways, but where can you find those cosmetics? Read on to find out.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Guide – How to find all Blaster cosmetics
Star Wars: Jedi Survivor has a plethora of collectibles to uncover. You can personalize the look of your weapon in a number of ways, and Blaster parts are just one of them. Here is a list of all the Blaster parts available in the game.
- Arakyd Heavy Barrel: At the edge of the Rambler’s Reach outpost, near the zone’s border with Hunter’s Quarry, you’ll find a ridge with usable vines. Cast Lift and Slam on the chained barrel in order to obtain this item.
- LW-896: Available by default.
- Combustion: If you pre-ordered the game, you will have access to it.
- DL-44: You can get it if you buy the Deluxe Edition.
- Enforcer Grip: In the Lucrehulk bowels, you’ll find the Yurk Barracks. There’s a spot where you can jump onto a roof and cross the gap to a nook where the chest is.
- Arakyd Heavy Grip: In Untamed Downs, check the side of the large rock formation in the center. There is a red chest that can be opened by activating its generator. However, you must first acquire the Electro Dart.
- Enforcer Barrel: Exploring the Lucrehulk in Koboh’s swamps will lead you to a section where you must use Force Pull on a metal grate on the wall. The chest is to the side after that, just before the section with multiple green barriers.
- Model 13 Barrel, Showdown Barrel, K3 Vindicator Body, Showdown Body, and RSKF-44 Grip: All of them are available from Caij and bounty pucks. Each bounty hunter you defeat earns you a bounty puck, which you can exchange for Blaster parts with Caij. You can also get new Blaster upgrades from her.
- K3 Vindicator Barrel: As you make your way through Jedha’s mountains, look for the crashed fighter.
- K3 Vindicator Grip: This one is hidden behind a green barrier that you must cross. It is located near the Whistling Drop fast travel point.
- Quickdraw: Obtained by completing a mini-puzzle at Rambler’s Reach Outpost.
These are all the Blaster parts we’ve learned so far in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.