We were just recently invaded by a cadre of adorable stackable cuties from the galaxy far, far away, and if these are not enough to woo us in grabbing of these, then perhaps this latest batch of Disney Tsum Tsum will win our landlubber hearts.
Steven Miller from the Disney Parks Blog announced the arrival of the themed park’s next Tsum Tsum offering, the Pirates of the Carribean scheduled to hit the resorts starting tomorrow Friday, February 26. According to Miller, this limited edition of seven, 3-inch plush was created especially for Disney Parks. Characters include favorites such as the dog with keys, a skeleton, and the Captain.
Additional Disney merchandise locations will soon begin carrying the Disney Tsum Tsum line up. The Pirates of the Caribbean Tsum Tsums will be available on the following stores:
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii – Kalepa’s Store
- Downtown Disney District– World of Disney
- Paradise Pier inDisney California Adventure park – Tees, Hats & Tattoos
- Mickey’s Toontown inDisneyland park – Gag Factory
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Springs Marketplace– Once Upon a Toy
- Shops at Orlando International Airport
- Magic Kingdom Park– Curtain Call Collectibles
- Epcot– ImageWorks
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios– Beverly Sunset
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom– Chester & Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures
Watch this cool video of Steven as he unbox some of the best Tsum Tsums that are made available only at Disney Parks.