- Be one of the first to experience the brand new Disney Dream Cruise Ship, the 3rd and largest in the Disney Cruise Line fleet (her sister ship the Fantasy will set sail in 2012).
- Experience first-run Disney movies at the Buena Vista Theatre aboard all Disney Cruise Line ships. You’ll enjoy an elegant cinema with plush seats, a giant movie screen, and advanced Dolby sound.
- Indulge yourself in the Senses Spa and Salon on the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy or the Vista Spa and Salon on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder. You’ll find a decadent assortment of world-class spa treatments including facials, massages, and more- all while sailing among some of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Enjoy the world class entertainment found on all Disney Cruise Line ships. You will find spectacular Broadway-caliber shows that you just won’t find on other cruise ships, and the best part is they all feature some of your favorite Disney characters!
- Ride the AQUADUCK! You’ll find the all-new, first of its kind Aquaduck aboard the Disney Dream and the upcoming Disney Fantasy. The Aquaduck is a 765-foot long water coaster that sends guests up, down, and around 4 decks, over the side of the ship (look straight down, and you’ll see the ocean), and through the ship’s Forward Funnel. This tube ride has never been done at sea, and rest assured it will live up to the excitement (must be 48 inches to ride).
- Play or relax or do both at Castaway Cay, Disney’s private Bahamian island. You can soak in the sun on the beach or you can snorkel, float, boat, kayak, and swim in the beautiful blue water. You can also partake in open-air massages, a yoga class and bar at the Adults Only beach, Serenity Bay. And the best part for parents? Free child-care at Scuttle’s Cove.
- The kids will love Disney Cruise Line’s top-notch kids clubs aboard all ships. Disney Cruise Line has not forgotten any age group- they’ll be able to participate in all types of fun activities at the Oceaneer’s Club or Oceaneer’s Lab. They can play games in the Arr-cade, they can dance in the teen clubs, and even the littlest ones will enjoy their own special care in the nurseries aboard the ships.
- Fun and unique character greetings with your favorite Disney characters! You’ll find your favorite Disney friends all over the ships for meet and greets, in the live shows, on Castaway Cay and more! Don’t forget your autograph books and your camera!
- Dance the night away, listen to live music or just sit back with an adult beverage at one of the numerous nightclubs, lounges and bars located on all Disney Cruise Line ships. This may be a Disney ship, but they have not forgotten about the grown-ups!
- You’ll experience the first-class Disney service that you have grown accustomed to. Disney is well-known for being among the top in customer service, and Disney Cruise Line is no different. From the time you arrive at the Port until the time you debark to head home, you will be treated like the Princesses and Princes that you all are! So what are you waiting for? Book that Disney Cruise today!
Lea Robinson is a Disney Travel Planner with Magical Mousecapades (an agent of Destinations in Florida) and has been to Walt Disney World countless numbers of times. She is a huge Disney fan and loves to talk all things Disney! You can
currently read more from Lea at magicalmousecapades.wordpress.com or at leasmousecapades.wordpress.com. On Twitter you can find her at @magicalmousecap and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/magicalmousecapades.